Full Potential GAIA Master Plan
Product: A full new paradigm lifestyle and experience.
(all co-creators in alignment with this before they sign up)
world intention (created on declaration call #?) – to create a world in which each person’s full potential is realized unleashed. A world in which basic needs are nourished met. A world free of karmic and financial debt- thriving through passion and purpose. This is achieved by our co-creation process which supports building tribe and finding our true family; our universal shared access platform for co-creating a new level of connectivity, communication, and exchange. This allows us to move forward together and form a new collective field. It also will allow us to have coherency in our marketing and funding efforts to support new paradigm centers, projects, organizations and co-creators.
- Values are a guide for every action and agreement we take/ make
- We strive for a balance within our lifestyle and embodying these values.
- We strive for high values for all people in this world, high integrity, high moral compass, and high passion for your life’s purposes and accomplishments to the betterment of all individuals on this planet..
There are three levels of Agreement Fields that are pertinent to this project:
- A Universal Agreement Field
- Space Agreements.
- Organizational Agreements
Anyone reading a Master Plan should already be in the Universal Agreement field. For further information, and to start the process, please view invite HERE to gauge alignment.
Once a member has gone through the Universal Agreement process and the Organizational Level agreement process, they are placed in a “Pool”. This is where they can view different master plans and choose one they like (or multiple). When there is an opportunity to adopt a member to work on a team within a Master plan, they will choose from the pool and that person will then get trained in the specific role they are to take on, and culture code that has been adopted by the current team. (unless they are forming a new team, in that case they will create the culture code together)
Formation of circles –
- Two or more people come together with the desire to form a circle that has been deemed a necessary circle. Alternatively, people are chosen from the pool that a team wants to invite in. *( note: These factors depend on a few things including budget available and next steps)
- These two (or more) “the potential circle” would decide how to interact (culture code)
- The potential circle (if it’s inside our world level project) would form the Sub-Master Plan *(sub-master plans are always in alignment with a Master plan and part of a group that has been decided as needed within the Master Plan).
- The Sub-Master Plan would then go through the approval process. Those involved in the refinement process includes everyone signed up to world level field projects.
- The initial members would form how many are needed on this team and locate the members that have been through basic training *(in the Pool) that are in alignment with the chosen culture code, and in alignment with the Sub-Master Plan.
- There would be an opportunity for the new member to request modifications to either the Culture Code or the Sub-Master Plan. (*note: if there is not alignment found here, the original draft will stay, and the new member will have to choose if they would like to accept what was already created)
- Launch phase will commence in which the members will practice their culture code as they begin to define roles and agreements (roles and goals circle can assist in this phase)
- All members will train each other and learn anything they will need to move forward.
Key initial circles needed
(the rest will be formed afterwards)
- Grand Master Plan Circle – To unify, clarify, and simplify the complexity within the organization.
- To create the Grand Master Plan
- To work with others to help them create their sub-master plans.
- To revise the Master Plan.
2. Roles and Goals Circle – This circle exists to support and maintain flow within and between circles.
- Helping circles if they want to grow/split/evolve
- Keeping track of circles progress (checking facts and recording info)
- Making sure circles have access to all tools, training, and are all on-boarded and trained.
- Helping to decide if there is a need for a new circle.
- Helping circles embody their culture code.
- Gathering all the culture documentation from each circle and helping to modify, look at each piece of interaction and guidelines/principles/ or values that are behind this communication.
- Keep track of chain of communication.
3. Governance Circle– To maintain the integrity of the agreement fields and to help the formation of new fields within the Universal Agreement Field.
- To create and maintain a new governance structure that is solution based.
- To make sure that all of the systems built are scaleable and running smooth.
- To work with tech team and onboarding to make sure the processes are super clear.
- To look at all agreements for clarity, to hold new agreement meetings, to help make agreement fields for onboarded lands and organizations.
- Responsible for working with Legal department to create member contracts, Partnership Contracts, and all other documents.
- Maintains all access within access agreement fields approved through the correct processes.
5. Onboarding – Creating a system to onboard people.
- Helping circles through the first few steps.
- Assisting in Onboarding Possible Partners, Early Adopters, and others coming in.
- Working with retreat leaders to add to the Coherency and Competency Orientation Outline and key pieces. Adding key pieces in a proposal for all to possibly adopt.
- Downloading systems of common knowledge that get recorded to ensure we are all speaking the same language. (heart language and verbal)
- Working with VR and other future tech circles to plan out the future of training
- Co-creating all training programs, events, and locations. Also, training the trainers so that they may run onboarding retreats at their spaces.
- Help facilitate and direct volunteers and hired help.
6. Marketing and PR – To fully represent the Alliance in every way developing all material in line with the agreed upon strategy.
- To create a proposal for marketing that allows anyone in the organization to help market.
- To work with governance and access levels to those wanting to help market
- To make sure all material is resonant and not dissonant with other messages.
- To create marketing material.
- To maintain coherence in all shared marketing platforms.
- To maintain all marketing channels (in house and out of house) within access agreement fields.
7. Financing Circle – Obtaining needed funds for project(s)
- To co-create with master plan circle and with marketing circle material that will help attract funds.
- To make sure that all funds are channeled properly according to the master plan, working with governance circles to make sure all legal entities are set up correctly.
- To gather funds in any way that is valid and ethical within the Universal Agreement Field.
*May petition help of others in the “Pool”
8. Tech Circle – Create the tech platforms needed
- Master Planning future needs and platforms to onboard
Culture Code – Decision Iteration
Your culture code is the first level of Decisions. The Master Plan does not cover this. The Sub-Master Plan will have chosen a Culture Code that will regulate most of decisions made on a daily basis. There is also a process of daily coming together to share information, so that all on a circle are informed and competent. (*we call this rooting down and Sharing DNA)
Now, each new circle creates a list and chooses from an existing list of best practices how to conduct meetings. HERE This becomes the Culture Code. Upon decision breakdown, a circle may look to other successful circles for advice on processes that may help them resolve any issue. After this, if the issue is still not resolved, the circle will then go through the Decision Iteration process and then finally the Decision Resolution process.
Process for Decision Making
1. Consensus Hybrid – All within each circle have agreed on a Master Plan and Sub Master Plan. Master Plans and Sub Masters set out a path for the team for the next few years, or until the project is complete. (unless an update is required) Full explanation and understanding, full agreement, proposal process.
2. Coaching – Trying to find a third solution between two or more solutions
3. If applicable look at Next Steps Process – HERE
4. Doing both Solution – When/ if possible do both. Needs to encompass team solutions. Person choosing a solution to implement must have support of at least one person. And within scope of master plan and how many people needed for solution.
5. Alignment Decision Making – Does it align with our Policies, Agreements, Values, etc.. We may then turn to a circle with agency to make this decision for us, or use the coaches choice as an acceptable result.
6. Decision Resolution – When nothing else works, and we cannot do both we turn to the Decision Value model as developed by the Futurist Playground Here. We will end up with a comparison chart as a result of the process. If one option is in more alignment with our values, this is the one that the Chart will show us as the more aligned choice.
Master Plan and Sub Master Plan Process
- Full Proposal is created by Master Plan circle and the circle with agency (*the circle who’s assigned to the issue)
- Round 1 – All who are affected by the proposal have a chance to ask for clarification or modification, additions. (additions or modifications will be in the form of a amendment proposals)
- During this first round the Circle who created the original proposal (circle with agency) will decide to adopt amendment proposals or decline.
- If declined the Circle with agency will state specifically why.
- For Master Plans – After round 1 anyone involved in the proposal may decide if they want to support the amendment proposal that was declined. If 80% of the entire organistion backs the addition, even against the advice of the experts, then it will go into the decision iteration and resolution process.
- For Sub-Master Plans – If a amendment proposal is declined the member may form a team and execute the said path of trajectory with their team if funds are approved through the correct processes.
More on Groups
Group interactions (roles and goals circle)
Interaction between circles – There is a protocol set out by the Roles and Goals Circle of communication channels called “Chain of Communication” that will help all stay connected. It is of course each person’s choice who they talk with while honoring any lines of communication outlined in their role accountability. If there is a cross group communication breakdown, we can go to coaching, and we can also swap lead link positions.
- If a circle is bottlenecking the process or throwing it off balance, it can get new accountability put on. The roles and goals circle will look at it and decide what’s needed.
- If a role within a circle is not functioning smoothly, then it also may have an accountability added to it or have responsibilities added or subtracted.
- If a circle is consistently not making the grade when it comes to accountability, it has possibility of :
1. seek counseling and or help (best solutions advice- additional resources – re-defining roles – etc.)
2. Add in external help (new group to help / expansion )
*Roles and Goals Circle will oversee this process.
- Each circle will be responsible for their output and payed as a group. We suggest that all members set aside equal amounts of time to work together on tasks weekly. (this should be in the sub-master plan)
- If there is a project contract to a specific client, then there will be a link role that interacts with that client. This lead link role will be responsible for contracts and deliverables. If a circle is not able to meet the deadlines or produce what was promised, the lead link may get help from the roles and goals circle. All contracts must be passed through Legal team also before implementation (except officially deemed standard contracts) and in line with Sub-Master Plan and Budget.
extras about circles
Who is in charge in a circle?
Everyone is in charge. All voices are valid and empowered fully. All activities that are within the scope of the master plan and sub master plan are able to be executed if already outlined as the responsibility of a role. Advice process is to be implemented when concerns arise, and in any case of unsurety
We use dynamic speaking vs. conclusive speaking especially in this process
Conclusive Speaking – “If you don’t change the font, you will scare the customers off”
Dynamic Speaking- “In my experience the avenir font works great with what you are doing, and customers respond well”
Advise Process –
All advise should be given in the spirit of helping the person or group to sort out the problem they are trying to solve.
group growth and splitting –
Groups will find as they expand that there may be an optimal size of the group, it is usually noted that once the individuals are unable to get proper communication to other members of the group, it may be starting to get too big and splitting may be necessary to high quality growth of the individuals and the group it self.
Growth splitting should never be encouraged for the purpose of handling a “we don’t get along” situation. First there should be other remedial processes that should take place first – such as ensuring there isn’t a misunderstanding, or that there isn’t missing information on one party of the other. If that is not solving the harmony it may also be looked at that there may be a rare but third party bringing discord to the group by their own misunderstandings or adoption of false information in the old paradigm. Generally this can be solved by orientation and checking purposes. It may be that someone is in the wrong group and it should be looked at for proper organizing.
Leaving a circle/ Splitting –
Sometimes a split decision arises. And sometimes it is okay to do both things. *(note-always get coaching or try to merge proposals before a split)
In the case that a project ends and the circle is to regroup, the circle would approach the roles and goals circle to see what circles they can either form, or which ones they can possibly jump on to help. (*note: this can also be pre-determined ahead of time and planned. If so, the roles and goals circle will need to know as early as possible)
In the case that a circle is not able to function efficiently and is considering a permanent split, they would first go to coaching. If they are still having issues the roles and goals circle may suggest a new culture code or link them with a functioning circle that may be able to help.
Firing someone from a circle–
It is not anyones job to fire anyone at any time. See Splitting. If a circle is not able to get along, they first go to coaching as listed above, follow all processes that are agreed upon, then choose if they want to regroup. If only one member is marked by all other members in a circle as not in alignment, they will have the opportunity to join another circle. The misalignment will be noted. If a member is not able to join any circles they may be on hold until something opens. There is almost always something someone can do. When the next steps are covered, but someone wants to help, they may form a Hive (This Hive is outside of the core network for now, but is able to access certain tools and resources). This Hive can assimilate back into the main body of circles once it has met the qualifications for a Hive to assimilate.
Funds and Fund Distribution –
It should be noted that each project, and Sub-Master Plan should already have an approved funding budget before commencement into the project. It should also be noted that each project should produce an exchangeable product with the Master Plan to be considered Viable.
Phase 1 –
Before any funding we are working in our own homes and no one is being supported by the organization. During the process, we will be distributing our Local currency that can be used in various locations.
Phase 2 –
First funds to come in go towards a basic needs program. Basic needs includes Head Quarters and Food Budget for the Team starting with those most devoted and who have built up the most currency. This is also the time we are able to implement the Global Basic Income program.
The location of the Head Quarters for this Master Plan will be decided on by those who are working the most for the organization. It is also possible depending on funding to have multiple Head Quarters locations.
Phase 3 –
When all debt is being payed off, and basic needs are met, and next steps are fully functioning then Phase 3 Financial Plan commences.
Full Potential GAIA Master Plan is devoting 25% of profits back to co-creators as dividends in the form of a closed loop currency. This currency is called experience points. The dividend plan will need to be proposed. If there is no approved proposal, then it will be divided according to hours worked in the period. Those who make it to Global Basic Income will not be included in dividends.
Once funds are in, they get deposited in a multi signature bank account, Escrow or crypto account that is set up to fund each sub-master plan that has been approved. Each step will include hard costs to complete pieces of the project and basic living expenses.
Phase 1 – (Getting ready for funding, Getting funded, and Launching)
- Get Core Team Roles filled. Level 2 onboarding HERE
- Smoothing of the process to level 2 and 3 – Including all Video onboarding.
- Create Access agreements and marketing agreements for working teams and information that is more sensitive.
- Invite in Retreat leaders and Honored Guests to the platform.
- Formation of circles and Sub-Master Plans. (especially Roles and Goals, Governance, Funding)
- Integrate with Dapps. (governance) (when the Dapps are ready)
- Share resources on an open source platform. (google docs or other)(Envienta)
- Create currency attached to agreement field *(probably on a dapp). And complete formation of all funding teams and launch all funding efforts.
- Create all Coherency and Competency Orientation Programs and steps*(not necessary for funding, but this is a good time to start this)
- Link retreats, people, companies in coherent manner to currency/agreement field, and funding.
- Get all tech platforms ready for launch. (membership model)
- Create Solid Marketing plan for Full Potential Co-created Future and how others can interact.
- Prepare and Launch Resource Campaign. (if sufficiently funded)(or else remain on funding till complete)
- After funding – Locate and Launch HQ and/or multiple HQ and Activation Center!!~
Other items for Phase 1 –
- Practice and perfect our Decision Making, record our culture code, and how to grow/split
- Get organized so well, we are crystal clear on most of the basic processes and who decides what and how
- Onboarding/ coherency and competency program build out.
- Financial Circle – Get members bankable and into our financial program.
- Focus on Contracts – (membership contracts/land and business on-boarding/affiliate/partnership/etc. )
- Checking the balance and that we have every body part we need or we fill the roles (roles and goals circle)
- Legal Advice – secured and protected.
- All contracts in place
- Financial Distribution Process streamlined and functioning
- Onboarding Circle – Beginning to create tutorials and apps for everything.
- Media Circle – Have those ready on standby to execute our Media/Marketing plan.
Phase 2 –
144 other organizations listed in our co-creation white paper.